Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > 2003 saab 9-3 can no read data from the ...
2003 saab 9-3 can no read data from the CIM

2208 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-21 06:17:07

•   Level 3   
    (69) points
    rck
    2015-05-08 14:56:32
     When looking i can look and clear codes but can not read live data. Also when i check the communication module for codes it kicks me out of the system and takes me back to the home screen. Has anyone else had this problem!?

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-05-08 18:03:53 (Reply to:rck)

Did you already file a complaint under "your issue" after logging in on this site?

That will also help Autel on improving the tool to tackle and kill problems like these. I have more than a few issues mentioned to them for several cars/brands... but I do notice improvement in the updates that come in so please do keep informing them.

In the meantime, don't have a Saab around (only a Vectra but I guess it's only the engine part that has the same ECU?)

•   Level 3   
    (69) points
    rck
    2015-05-10 10:27:23
    I sure did and I also sent in data logging to them. I hope support gets back with me.

•   Level 3   
    (69) points
    rck
    2015-05-15 08:25:25
    Support where are you? NO ONE FROM SUPPORT HAS GOTTEN BACK WITH ME!

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    mechinctech

2015-05-15 10:15:43 (Reply to:rck)

Hey there, I have a 2003 9-3 I have no comm with on any module unless I use Global ODBII. Then I can see the standard powertrain data and codes alone.  I can "see" the modules I want to get into, but no comm with any of them through the OE channels. Submitted a complaint and data log over a week ago, no response. Just sent an email. I was really hoping to get a response sooner, as the vehicle was rescheduled for today, figuring over a week would be sufficient. ugh.

•   Level 3   
    (69) points
    rck
    2015-05-18 19:37:03
    I heard from support today and a update to fix problem will be out in 3 to 4 weeks. I also was told that fix for saab wasn't a priority. Well I guess I'll have to tell my customers to sell there saabs. Or maybe support can tell us what there NOT going to support so I can tell my other customers to sell there cars or trucks or just go back to the dealers.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-05-21 06:17:07 (Reply to:rck)

Did you as yet try to enter the modules by certain Opel models. I think it is the Vectra C that uses the same modules as far as I know.

Not sure it is exactly the same, but since engine architecture is the same it might be on the ECU side as well.

Don't have that many Saabs under service so can't tell right now but maybe I can try for you in a while
  Total1 Pages